February is the month of 💕 LOVE 💕, right? So why not some love-themed writing prompts for the journal this month?
But don’t panic! It’s not all mushy-gushy “What do you love about your significant other?” (In fact, that’s not even on this list). Instead, this month I wanted to focus on thinking about what love means in all its iterations. There’s a lot of focus on self-love: What do I love about myself? What makes me feel loved? But also some thought put into how others might perceive (and love) you, and how you can love them in return!
Happy journaling my friends!
Click here for a FREE printable version!
- How do you define “love” in your life?
- The quality I admire most in others is: ________
- The quality I admire most in myself is: ________
- What makes you feel loved?
- How do you show love?
- Write down 10 words that describe you, that you love.
- How are your 2021 goals coming along?
- What is something that makes you feel peaceful and calm?
- What are you attracted to first about a person?
- How do you practice self-care?
- I hope I make people feel __________ when they are around me.
- How do you define self-love?
- What is the last gift you bought for yourself?
- What does “Valentine’s Day” mean to you?
- How can I go out of my way to show love to someone close to me this week?
- Write down 5 things you love about your body/physical appearance
- Write down 5 things you love about yourself that don’t have to do with appearances.
- What is in the way of your self-love?
- How do you take care of yourself when you are stressed?
- Who makes you feel loved and cared for?
- What’s one tangible goal for the week ahead?
- What memories make you feel loved?
- What things in your life inspire you?
- Write down 10 traits that your family and friends love about you.
- Write a letter to someone you love.
- What is the best compliment you could receive?
- What is something you love about yourself today that you hope you carry with you in 10 years?
- What’s a word/quote/lyric that best reflects your experience this month?